- TAX INFO
- OFFICE LOCATOR
- TAX RESOURCES
- What is the difference between 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ?
- What is a 1099 form?
- Federal income tax brackets
- The ultimate state and federal tax submission faq
- What Are the Top 10 Tax Questions in the US?
- Am I Eligible for the Child Tax Credit?
- Glossary of frequently used tax terms from eSmart Tax
- What is State tax filing and why is it necessary?
- Freelancer Guide to Self-Employment Taxes Infographic
- Filing Taxes Late
Colorado Form DR 1778 - e-filer Attachment Instructions
This form is to be used by electronic filers for submitting documents that would have otherwise been attached to a paper return. Some tax preparation software packages allow the document(s) to be added to the e-filed return as a PDF attachment, which will speed processing of the return. If the tax software does not include the option of attaching PDF documents, mail (do not email) the DR 1778 to:
Colorado Department of Revenue
1375 Sherman Street
Denver, CO 80261-0006
Questions? Go to www.TaxColorado.com or call the Department at (303) 238-7378
Colorado Tax Help Links
- » Colorado Form 104
- » Colorado Form 104CR
- » Colorado Form 104EP
- » Colorado Form DR 0102
- » Colorado Form DR 0204
- » Colorado Form DR 0900
- » Colorado Form DR 104AMT
- » Colorado Form DR 1316
- » Colorado Form DR 1778
- » Colorado Form DR 8453
- » Additional Colorado forms
- » Additional Colorado State Income Tax Return Form, e-File, and Government Information
- » Access tax help for additional states