- TAX INFO
- OFFICE LOCATOR
- TAX RESOURCES
- What is the difference between 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ?
- What is a 1099 form?
- Federal income tax brackets
- The ultimate state and federal tax submission faq
- What Are the Top 10 Tax Questions in the US?
- Am I Eligible for the Child Tax Credit?
- Glossary of frequently used tax terms from eSmart Tax
- What is State tax filing and why is it necessary?
- Freelancer Guide to Self-Employment Taxes Infographic
- Filing Taxes Late
Minnesota Form M14 - Individual Estimated Tax Instructions
IMPORTANT: Type in the required information while this form is on the screen and print a copy. A personalized scan line will be printed on the voucher using the information you entered. To help ensure your payment is properly credited to your account, verify that the tax-year end date and your Social Security number are included in the scan line.
When you print this voucher, be sure to set the Page Scaling to “None” in your Print options. DO NOT check the “Autorotate and center pages” or “Shrink to fit” boxes. If they are already checked, click on the box to uncheck them.
Pay electronically (free)
- Go to http://www.revenue.state.mn.us/Pages/default.aspx and click “Login to e-File Minnesota” on the e-Services menu.
- Call 1-800-570-3329 to pay by phone.
For both methods, follow the prompts for an individual to make an estimated tax payment.
You’ll need your Social Security number and banking information. When paying electronically, you must use an account that is not associated with any foreign banks.
After you authorize the payment, you’ll receive a confirmation number. You can cancel a payment up to one business day before the scheduled payment date, if needed.
Schedule future payments online. If you pay electronically over the Internet, you can set up all four payments at the same time. Enter the future payment dates and amounts.
You will receive a confirmation at the time you set up the payments. Keep the confirmation for your records. You will be able to cancel or change any payments up to one day prior to the transaction date by using the confirmation number and the date of the transaction.
Pay by credit card (fees apply)
- Go to officialpayments.com, or
- Call 1-800-272-9829.
For both methods, enter 3300 when asked for the jurisdication number.
You will be charged a fee to use this service, which goes directly to Official Payments Corporation (a national company that provides credit card payment services). The department does not have any financial agreement with Official Payments and does not receive any of its fees.
Pay by check
If you are not paying electronically, you must complete the voucher (below) and send it with your check. All information is required to correctly process your payment.
When you pay by check, your check authorizes us to make a one-time electronic fund transfer from your account, and you will not receive your canceled check.
Minnesota Tax Help Links
- » Minnesota Form M1
- » Minnesota Form M14
- » Minnesota Form M23
- » Minnesota Form M60
- » Minnesota Schedule M15
- » Minnesota Schedule M1CD
- » Minnesota Schedule M1CR
- » Minnesota Schedule M1ED
- » Minnesota Schedule M1LTI
- » Minnesota Schedule M1M
- » Minnesota Schedule M1MT
- » Minnesota Schedule M1R
- » Minnesota Schedule M1W
- » Minnesota Schedule M1WFC
- » Additional Minnesota forms
- » Additional Minnesota State Income Tax Return Form, e-File, and Government Information
- » Access tax help for additional states