- TAX INFO
- OFFICE LOCATOR
- TAX RESOURCES
- What is the difference between 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ?
- What is a 1099 form?
- Federal income tax brackets
- The ultimate state and federal tax submission faq
- What Are the Top 10 Tax Questions in the US?
- Am I Eligible for the Child Tax Credit?
- Glossary of frequently used tax terms from eSmart Tax
- What is State tax filing and why is it necessary?
- Freelancer Guide to Self-Employment Taxes Infographic
- Filing Taxes Late
Minnesota Schedule M1CR - Credit for Income Tax Paid to Another State
|2010 Minnesota Schedule M1CR - Credit for Income Tax Paid to Another State||-||-|
|2009 Minnesota Schedule M1CR - Credit for Income Tax Paid to Another State||-|
|2008 Minnesota Schedule M1CR - Credit for Income Tax Paid to Another State||-||-|
Minnesota Tax Help Links
- » Minnesota Form M1
- » Minnesota Form M14
- » Minnesota Form M23
- » Minnesota Form M60
- » Minnesota Schedule M15
- » Minnesota Schedule M1CD
- » Minnesota Schedule M1CR
- » Minnesota Schedule M1ED
- » Minnesota Schedule M1LTI
- » Minnesota Schedule M1M
- » Minnesota Schedule M1MT
- » Minnesota Schedule M1R
- » Minnesota Schedule M1W
- » Minnesota Schedule M1WFC
- » Additional Minnesota forms
- » Additional Minnesota State Income Tax Return Form, e-File, and Government Information
- » Access tax help for additional states