- TAX INFO
- OFFICE LOCATOR
- TAX RESOURCES
- What is the difference between 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ?
- What is a 1099 form?
- Federal income tax brackets
- The ultimate state and federal tax submission faq
- What Are the Top 10 Tax Questions in the US?
- Am I Eligible for the Child Tax Credit?
- Glossary of frequently used tax terms from eSmart Tax
- What is State tax filing and why is it necessary?
- Freelancer Guide to Self-Employment Taxes Infographic
- Filing Taxes Late
Oklahoma Schedule 511-D - Deductions and Exemptions Computation Worksheet Instructions
Complete Schedule 511-D if you have out-of-state income (Form 511, line 4).
If you have income from out-of-state, your exemptions and deductions must be prorated on the ratio of Oklahoma AGI to Federal AGI reduced by allowable adjustments except out-of-state income.
- Enter the Oklahoma standard deduction if you did not claim itemized deductions on your Federal return.
If your filing status is "single" or "married filing separate", your Oklahoma standard deduction is $5,700.
If your filing status is "head of household", your Oklahoma standard deduction is $8,400.
If your filing status is "married filing joint" or "qualifying widow(er)", your Oklahoma standard deduction is $11,400.
Note: You qualify for the Oklahoma standard deduction even when claimed as a dependent on another return.
- If you claimed itemized deductions on your Federal return (Form 1040, Schedule A), enter the amount of your allowable itemized deductions. (Enclose a copy of your Federal Schedule A.)
D2 Exemptions and Dependents
Oklahoma allows $1,000 for each exemption claimed on the top of the return.
Oklahoma Tax Help Links
- » Oklahoma Form 507
- » Oklahoma Form 511
- » Oklahoma Form 511EF
- » Oklahoma Form 511TX
- » Oklahoma Form 511-V
- » Oklahoma Form 538-H
- » Oklahoma Form 538-S
- » Oklahoma Form 561
- » Oklahoma Form OW-8-P
- » Oklahoma Schedule 511-A
- » Oklahoma Schedule 511-B
- » Oklahoma Schedule 511-C
- » Oklahoma Schedule 511-D
- » Oklahoma Schedule 511-E
- » Oklahoma Schedule 511-F
- » Oklahoma Schedule 511-G
- » Additional Oklahoma forms
- » Additional Oklahoma State Income Tax Return Form, e-File, and Government Information
- » Access tax help for additional states