- TAX INFO
- OFFICE LOCATOR
- TAX RESOURCES
- What is the difference between 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ?
- What is a 1099 form?
- Federal income tax brackets
- The ultimate state and federal tax submission faq
- What Are the Top 10 Tax Questions in the US?
- Am I Eligible for the Child Tax Credit?
- Glossary of frequently used tax terms from eSmart Tax
- What is State tax filing and why is it necessary?
- Freelancer Guide to Self-Employment Taxes Infographic
- Filing Taxes Late
What is eSmart?
Short answer: It’s far and away the easiest and fastest way to e-file!
eSmart Tax is Liberty Tax's online tax filing service that provides taxpayers with a convenient, easy-to-use tax filing system. Our online eFile system uses a straight-forward interview style that is easy for anyone to use. If you have questions, we also have certified tax professionals waiting to assist you via phone or email. Of course, you also have the option of filing in person with Liberty Tax Service at one of our 4,400 locations across the United States and Canada. Our certified tax professionals offer friendly, supportive customer service in addition to their extensive knowledge and expertise. Whether you choose to file online with eSmart Tax or at a Liberty Tax Service location, you are always guaranteed the biggest refund possible.
About Liberty Tax Service:
Liberty Tax Service is the fastest growing retail tax preparation company in the industry's history. Founded in 1997 by CEO John T. Hewitt, a pioneer in the tax industry, Liberty Tax Service (www.libertytax.com) has prepared almost 16 million individual income tax returns and currently operates over 4,400 offices throughout the United States and Canada..