- TAX INFO
- OFFICE LOCATOR
- TAX RESOURCES
- What is the difference between 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ?
- What is a 1099 form?
- Federal income tax brackets
- The ultimate state and federal tax submission faq
- What Are the Top 10 Tax Questions in the US?
- Am I Eligible for the Child Tax Credit?
- Glossary of frequently used tax terms from eSmart Tax
- What is State tax filing and why is it necessary?
- Freelancer Guide to Self-Employment Taxes Infographic
- Filing Taxes Late
Arkansas State Income Tax Return Forms, efile, and Government Information
Download Arkansas Tax Forms and Instructions
Access, download, and save income tax forms for Arkansas. Click on the form name for additional details and access to prior year forms.
|Arkansas Form AR1000F||Individual Income Tax Return (Full Year Resident)|
|Arkansas Form AR1000ADJ||Schedule Of Other Adjustments|
|Arkansas Form AR1000D||Capital Gains Schedule||-|
|Arkansas Form AR1000ES||Declaration of Estimated Tax|
|Arkansas Form AR1000V||Individual Income Tax Return Payment Voucher|
|Arkansas Form AR1000-CO||Schedule of Check-off Contributions|
|Arkansas Form AR1075||Deduction for Tuition Paid to Post-Secondary Educational Instituitions|
|Arkansas Form AR1800||State Political Contribution Schedule|
|Arkansas Form AR2210||Underpayment of Estimated Tax by Individuals|
|Arkansas Form AR3||Itemized Deductions Schedule|
|Arkansas Form AR4||Interest and Dividend Income Schedule||-|
|Arkansas Form AR8453-OL||Declaration For Electronic Filing|