The Daily Deduction

I made a mistake on a return that has already been accepted by the IRS. What do I do?


 estblog - 4-9-13_150coupon  

If you discover a mistake on your federal return and it was already accepted by the IRS, you will have to amend it by filing a 1040X. These mistakes may include not reporting some income from a form that came later than expected, claiming deductions or credits you shouldn't have claimed, failing to claim some deductions or credits to which you are entitled, or needing to change your filing status.  

Contact your local Liberty Tax Service office for help with filing a 1040X.

Posted To: The Daily Deduction By: Lauryn on 4/9/2013 09:45:00 AM
blog comments powered by Disqus
  • Connect with us on Facebook
  • Follow us on twitter
  • Connect with us on Tumblr
  • Connect with us on You Tube