If you need a copy of this year’s return (IRS Tax Year: 2012) or a return from last year (IRS Tax Year: 2011), print your return instantly by following these instructions:
To access this year’s return:
- Please log into your account using
your current (2012) user name and password.
- On the welcome screen, please click on the link that says, “Print current or prior
- Choose your 2012 tax return. This will allow you to download and access the prior year return.
To access your 2011 tax return:
- Please log into your account using your 2011 user name and password (if you
cannot remember your 2011 username, please click on “Forgot User ID” on the
- On the welcome page, please click on the link that says "Print
current or prior year return."
- 3. Next, please click the “Print 2011 return” link. This will allow you to
download and access the prior year return.
To access your returns, please ensure that your pop up blocker is disabled. Also, please note that Internet Explorer 7 and 8 browsers work best.
For 2010 and beyond, please contact our Customer Support Team by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org