The Daily Deduction

Where Did Time Go? I Need an Extension to File!


It’s nearing crunch time already.  It’s been just over nine weeks since the IRS officially started accepting e-filed returns and April 15 is a week and a day away.

We understand that sometimes, circumstances can prevent you from filing on time.  The IRS offers a solution that extends paperwork filing for six months.  Filing a federal tax return extension will allow you to file your 1040, 1040EZ, or 1040A federal income tax forms on or before October 15, 2014.

If your extension to file is granted, payments for any tax liability are still due on April 15 or else you will face late payment fees and interest. 

Visit your local Liberty Tax Service office to file an extension today!

Posted To: The Daily Deduction By: Lauryn on 4/7/2014 12:45:00 AM
blog comments powered by Disqus
  • Connect with us on Facebook
  • Follow us on twitter
  • Connect with us on Tumblr
  • Connect with us on You Tube