- TAX INFO
- OFFICE LOCATOR
- TAX RESOURCES
- What is the difference between 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ?
- What is a 1099 form?
- Federal income tax brackets
- The ultimate state and federal tax submission faq
- What Are the Top 10 Tax Questions in the US?
- Am I Eligible for the Child Tax Credit?
- Glossary of frequently used tax terms from eSmart Tax
- What is State tax filing and why is it necessary?
- Freelancer Guide to Self-Employment Taxes Infographic
- Filing Taxes Late
CPA Audit Assistance
You’re Covered by Liberty Tax CPA Audit Specialists
CPA Audit Assistance FREE to All eSmart Tax Customers
Get free CPA Audit Assistance from the certified tax professionals at Liberty Tax Service when you file with eSmart Tax. As the only online tax company to offer this free service to its customers, eSmart Tax guarantees CPA support throughout the entire process for those audited by the IRS or their state. This is just one more way eSmart Tax strives to make filing easy, convenient and more affordable for all of its customers.
The eSmart CPA Audit Support Process
- Simply choose eSmart Tax to file your 2013 federal and/or state tax return. Once your return is successfully filed (via efile or print & mail) and accepted by the appropriate taxing agency, you are eligible to receive eSmart Tax's CPA Audit Assistance.
- If the IRS or your State's Department of Revenue contacts you for auditing purposes, contact eSmart Tax through the Customer Support Link on your account and a Liberty Tax CPA audit specialist will be assigned to help you through the process. Conditions apply; see Terms and Conditions for details.
Your Liberty Tax Service Certified Public Accountant will:
- Explain to you what you can expect during the audit of your 2013 individual tax return.
- Review and discuss with you the notice from the IRS or State regarding your 2013 tax return.
- Recommend ways for you to prepare for the audit, including providing guidance as to what types of records the IRS or State may be requesting.
- Assist you whenever possible with responses that you will need to send in response to communications from the IRS or State regarding your 2013 tax return.
- Go over all the results with you after the audit is complete and discuss with you possible next steps.
*Liberty Tax Service CPAs do not provide legal representation. Audit services constitute tax advice only. Consult an attorney for legal advice. Void where prohibited. To view complete terms and conditions, click here.