- TAX INFO
- OFFICE LOCATOR
- TAX RESOURCES
- What is the difference between 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ?
- What is a 1099 form?
- Federal income tax brackets
- The ultimate state and federal tax submission faq
- What Are the Top 10 Tax Questions in the US?
- Am I Eligible for the Child Tax Credit?
- Glossary of frequently used tax terms from eSmart Tax
- What is State tax filing and why is it necessary?
- Freelancer Guide to Self-Employment Taxes Infographic
- Filing Taxes Late
Delaware (DE) State Income Tax Return Forms, Free EFiling and Government Information
Delaware State Tax Filing Information
The eSmart Tax online tax return filing solution makes it easy to efile your Delaware state tax return using the correct state tax forms. Prepare your full-year resident Delaware state tax return alongside your federal tax return for your convenience.
The regular deadline to file a Delaware state income tax return is April 30.
Find additional information about Delaware state tax forms, Delaware state tax filing instructions, and government information.
|eSmart Tax supports the following Delaware Tax Forms (Click here to download Delaware tax forms)|
|Delaware Form 200-01
Individual Resident Income Tax Return
|Delaware Form 200-V
Electronic Filer Payment Voucher
|Delaware Form DE-8453-OL
Delaware Individual Income Tax Declaration for On-Line Filing
|Supported||Same as federal||N/A|
|State DE Website and Contacts|
|Taxpayer Assistance:||(302) 577 8200|
|Refund Status:||(302) 577 8200|
|State DE Overpayment Option|
|You have the following options:
|State DE Amount Owe Payment Option|
|You have the following options to pay your tax:
|State-only tax return:||Supported|
|Return with foreign address:||Supported|
|DE 8453/8453OL||Do not mail in DE 8453/8453OL. Keep it for your own record.
Do not Mail