- TAX INFO
- OFFICE LOCATOR
- TAX RESOURCES
- What is the difference between 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ?
- What is a 1099 form?
- Federal income tax brackets
- The ultimate state and federal tax submission faq
- What Are the Top 10 Tax Questions in the US?
- Am I Eligible for the Child Tax Credit?
- Glossary of frequently used tax terms from eSmart Tax
- What is State tax filing and why is it necessary?
- Freelancer Guide to Self-Employment Taxes Infographic
- Filing Taxes Late
Hawaii (HI) State Income Tax Return Forms, Free E-Filing and Government Information
Hawaii State Tax Filing Information
The eSmart Tax online tax return filing solution makes it easy to efile your Hawaii state tax return using the correct state tax forms. Prepare your full-year resident Hawaii state tax return alongside your federal tax return for your convenience.
The regular deadline to file a Hawaii state income tax return is April 20.
Find additional information about Hawaii state tax forms, Hawaii state tax filing instructions, and government information.
|eSmart Tax supports the following Hawaii Tax Forms (Click here to download Hawaii tax forms)|
|Hawaii Form N-11
Individual Income Tax Return for Residents Filing a Federal Return
|Hawaii Form N-200V
Individual Income Tax Payment Voucher
|Hawaii Schedule X
Tax Credits for Hawaii Residents
|State HI Website and Contacts|
|Taxpayer Assistance:||(800) 222-3229|
|TTY/TDD:||(808) 587-1418 or 1 (800) 887-8974 (Toll- Free)|
|Refund Status:||(808) 587-4242 or (808) 587-6515|
|State HI Amount Owe Payment Option|
|You have the following options to pay your tax:
|State HI Overpayment Option|
|You have the following options: