- TAX INFO
- OFFICE LOCATOR
- TAX RESOURCES
- What is the difference between 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ?
- What is a 1099 form?
- Federal income tax brackets
- The ultimate state and federal tax submission faq
- What Are the Top 10 Tax Questions in the US?
- Am I Eligible for the Child Tax Credit?
- Glossary of frequently used tax terms from eSmart Tax
- What is State tax filing and why is it necessary?
- Freelancer Guide to Self-Employment Taxes Infographic
- Filing Taxes Late
Idaho (ID) State Income Tax Return Forms, Free E-Filing and Government Information
Idaho State Tax Filing Information
The eSmart Tax online tax return filing solution makes it easy to efile your Idaho state tax return using the correct state tax forms. Prepare your full-year resident Idaho state tax return alongside your federal tax return for your convenience.
The regular deadline to file a Idaho state income tax return is April 30.
Find additional information about Idaho state tax forms, Idaho state tax filing instructions, and government information.
|eSmart Tax supports the following Idaho Tax Forms (Click here to download Idaho tax forms)|
|Idaho Form 39R
Supplemental Schedule (For Form 40, Resident Returns Only)
|Idaho Form 40
Individual Income Tax Return
|Idaho Form 40V
|State ID Website and Contacts|
|Taxpayer Assistance:||(800) 972-7660|
|Refund Status:||(888) 228-5770|
|State Return Type|
|Resident (Short)||FORM 40EZ||Available|
|Non Residency||FORM 43||Available|
|State-only tax return:||Supported|
|Decedent Return:||Not supported by state e-file|
|Return with foreign address:||Supported|
|State ID Amount Owe Payment Option|
|You have the following options to pay your tax:
|State ID Overpayment Option|
|You have the following options: