- TAX INFO
- OFFICE LOCATOR
- TAX RESOURCES
- What is the difference between 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ?
- What is a 1099 form?
- Federal income tax brackets
- The ultimate state and federal tax submission faq
- What Are the Top 10 Tax Questions in the US?
- Am I Eligible for the Child Tax Credit?
- Glossary of frequently used tax terms from eSmart Tax
- What is State tax filing and why is it necessary?
- Freelancer Guide to Self-Employment Taxes Infographic
- Filing Taxes Late
Iowa (IA) State Income Tax Return Forms, Free E-Filing and Government Information
The eSmart Tax online tax return filing solution makes it easy to efile your Iowa state tax return using the correct state tax forms. Prepare your full-year resident Iowa state tax return alongside your federal tax return for your convenience.
The regular deadline to file an Iowa state income tax return is April 30.
Find additional information about Iowa state tax forms, Iowa state tax filing instructions, and government information.
|eSmart Tax supports the following Iowa Tax Forms (Click here to download Iowa tax forms)|
|Iowa Form IA-1040
Individual Income Tax Long Form
|Iowa Form IA-1040 Schedule A
Iowa Itemized Deductions
|Iowa Form IA-1040 Schedule B
Interest and Dividend Income
|Iowa Form IA-1040V
Iowa Individual Income Tax Payment Voucher
|Iowa Form IA-8453-IND
Iowa Individual Income Tax Declaration for an E-File Return
|Supported||Same as federal||N/A|
|State IA Website and Contacts|
|Taxpayer Assistance:||515-281-3114 or
|Refund Status(Automated Response):||(515) 281-4966 or
1 (800) 572-3944 (Iowa only)
|State-only tax return:||Supported|
|Return with foreign address:||Supported|
|IA 8453||Do not mail in IA 8453. Keep it for your own record.|
|State IA Amount Owe Payment Option|
|You have the following options to pay your tax:
|State IA Overpayment Option|
|You have the following options: