- TAX INFO
- OFFICE LOCATOR
- TAX RESOURCES
- What is the difference between 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ?
- What is a 1099 form?
- Federal income tax brackets
- The ultimate state and federal tax submission faq
- What Are the Top 10 Tax Questions in the US?
- Am I Eligible for the Child Tax Credit?
- Glossary of frequently used tax terms from eSmart Tax
- What is State tax filing and why is it necessary?
- Freelancer Guide to Self-Employment Taxes Infographic
- Filing Taxes Late
Kansas (KS) State Income Tax Return Forms, Free E-Filing and Government Information
Kansas State Tax Filing Information
The eSmart Tax online tax return filing solution makes it easy to efile your Kansas state tax return using the required state tax forms. Save time when you prepare and efile your full-year resident Kansas state tax return and your federal tax return at the same time.
The regular due date for filing your Kansas state taxes is April 15.
Find additional information about Kansas state tax forms, Kansas state tax filing instructions, and the Kansas department of Revenue below.
|eSmart Tax supports the following Kansas Tax Forms (Click here to download Kansas tax forms)|
|Kansas Form K-40
Individual Income Tax and/or Food Sales Tax Refund Original and Amended
|Kansas Form K-40V
Kansas Payment Voucher
|Kansas K-40 Schedule S
Supplemental Sch Part A Modifications to FAGI
Supplemental Sch Part C-KS Itemized Deductions
|State KS Amount Owe Payment Option|
|You have the following options to pay your tax:
|Supported||Same as federal||N/A|
|State KS Website and Contacts|
|Taxpayer Assistance:||(785) 368-8222|
|Refund Status (Automated Response):||(800) 894-0318|
|State-only tax return:||Supported|
|Return with foreign address:||Supported|
|State KS Overpayment Option|
|You have the following options: