- TAX INFO
- OFFICE LOCATOR
- TAX RESOURCES
- What is the difference between 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ?
- What is a 1099 form?
- Federal income tax brackets
- The ultimate state and federal tax submission faq
- What Are the Top 10 Tax Questions in the US?
- Am I Eligible for the Child Tax Credit?
- Glossary of frequently used tax terms from eSmart Tax
- What is State tax filing and why is it necessary?
- Freelancer Guide to Self-Employment Taxes Infographic
- Filing Taxes Late
Maine (ME) State Income Tax Return Forms, Free E-Filing and Government Information
Maine State Tax Filing Information
The eSmart Tax online tax return filing solution makes it easy to efile your Maine state tax return using the correct state tax forms. Prepare your full-year resident Maine state tax return alongside your federal tax return for your convenience.
The regular deadline to file a Maine state income tax return is April 15.
Find additional information about Maine state tax forms, Maine state tax filing instructions, and government information.
|eSmart Tax supports the following Maine Tax Forms (Click here to download Maine tax forms)|
|Maine Form 1040ME
Individual Income Tax
|Maine Form 1040ME-PV
Individual Income Tax Payment Voucher
|Maine 1040ME Schedule 1 & 2
Income Modification & Itemized Deductions
|Maine 1040ME Schedule A
Adjustments to Tax
|Maine Schedule PTFC
Property Tax Fairness Credit
|Supported||Same as federal||N/A|
|State ME Website and Contacts|
|Taxpayer Assistance:||(207) 626-8475|
|Refund Status:||(207) 626-8461|
|State-only tax return:||Not supported by state e-file|
|Decedent Return:||Not supported by state e-file|
|Return with foreign address:||Not supported by state e-file|
|State ME Amount Owe Payment Option|
|You have the following options to pay your tax:
|State ME Overpayment Option|
|You have the following options: