- TAX INFO
- OFFICE LOCATOR
- TAX RESOURCES
- What is the difference between 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ?
- What is a 1099 form?
- Federal income tax brackets
- The ultimate state and federal tax submission faq
- What Are the Top 10 Tax Questions in the US?
- Am I Eligible for the Child Tax Credit?
- Glossary of frequently used tax terms from eSmart Tax
- What is State tax filing and why is it necessary?
- Freelancer Guide to Self-Employment Taxes Infographic
- Filing Taxes Late
Mississippi (MS) State Income Tax Return Forms, Free E-Filing and Government Information
Mississippi State Tax Filing Information
The eSmart Tax online tax return filing solution makes it easy to efile your Mississippi state tax return using the correct state tax forms. Prepare your full-year resident Mississippi state tax return alongside your federal tax return for your convenience.
The regular deadline to file a Mississippi state income tax return is April 15.
Find additional information about Mississippi state tax forms, Mississippi state tax filing instructions, and government information.
|eSmart Tax supports the following Mississippi Tax Forms (Click here to download Mississippi tax forms)|
|Mississippi Form 80-105
Resident Income Tax Return
|Mississippi Form 80-106
|Mississippi Form 80-108
Federal Return Data Schedule and Supporting Schedule for Schedule N
|Mississippi Form 8453 OL
Individual Income Tax Declaration for Online Filing
|Supported||Same as federal||N/A|
|State MS Website and Contacts|
|Taxpayer Assistance:||(601) 923-7800|
|Refund Status (Automated Response):||(601) 923-7800|
|State MS Amount Owe Payment Option|
|You have the following options to pay your tax:
|State-only tax return:||Supported|
|Decedent Return:||Not supported|
|Return with foreign address:||Not supported|
|State MS Overpayment Option|
|You have the following options: