- TAX INFO
- OFFICE LOCATOR
- TAX RESOURCES
- What is the difference between 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ?
- What is a 1099 form?
- Federal income tax brackets
- The ultimate state and federal tax submission faq
- What Are the Top 10 Tax Questions in the US?
- Am I Eligible for the Child Tax Credit?
- Glossary of frequently used tax terms from eSmart Tax
- What is State tax filing and why is it necessary?
- Freelancer Guide to Self-Employment Taxes Infographic
- Filing Taxes Late
Montana (MT) State Income Tax Return Forms, Free E-Filing and Government Information
Montana State Tax Filing Information
The eSmart Tax online tax return filing solution makes it easy to efile your Montana state tax return using the correct state tax forms. Prepare your full-year resident Montana state tax return alongside your federal tax return for your convenience.
The regular deadline to file a Montana state income tax return is April 15.
Find additional information about Montana state tax forms, Montana state tax filing instructions, and government information.
|eSmart Tax supports the following Montana Tax Forms (Click here to download Montana tax forms)|
|Montana Form 2
Individual Income Tax Return
|Montana Form 2441-M
Child and Dependant Care Expense Deduction
|Montana Form IT
Montana Individual Income Tax Payment Voucher
|State MT Website and Contacts|
|Taxpayer Assistance:||(866) 859-2254|
|Refund Status (Automated Response):||(866) 859-2254|
|State-only tax return:||Supported|
|Return with foreign address:||Supported|
|State Return Type|
|Residency:||Return Type:||Also Attach:||Status:|
|Resident||Form 2EZ, Form 2M||N/A||Available|
|Part-Year||Form 2||Schedule IV||Available|
|Non Residency||Form 2||Schedule IV||Available|
|State MT Amount Owe Payment Option|
|You have the following options to pay your tax:
|State MT Overpayment Option|
|You have the following options: