- TAX INFO
- OFFICE LOCATOR
- TAX RESOURCES
- What is the difference between 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ?
- What is a 1099 form?
- Federal income tax brackets
- The ultimate state and federal tax submission faq
- What Are the Top 10 Tax Questions in the US?
- Am I Eligible for the Child Tax Credit?
- Glossary of frequently used tax terms from eSmart Tax
- What is State tax filing and why is it necessary?
- Freelancer Guide to Self-Employment Taxes Infographic
- Filing Taxes Late
New Mexico (NM) State Income Tax Return Forms, Free E-Filing and Government Information
New Mexico State Tax Filing Information
The eSmart Tax online tax return filing solution makes it easy to efile your New Mexico state tax return using the correct state tax forms. Prepare your full-year resident New Mexico state tax return alongside your federal tax return for your convenience.
The regular deadline to file a New Mexico state income tax return is April 15.
Find additional information about New Mexico state tax forms, New Mexico state tax filing instructions, and government information.
|eSmart Tax supports the following New Mexico Tax Forms (Click here to download New Mexico tax forms)|
|New Mexico Form 8453
Income Tax Declaration For Electronic Filing
|New Mexico Form PIT-1
Personal Income Tax Return
|New Mexico Form PIT-1-RC
Rebate and Credit Schedule
|New Mexico Form PIT-ADJ
Schedule of Additions and Deductions
|New Mexico Form PIT-PV
Tax Payment Voucher
|Supported||Same as federal||N/A|
|State NM Website and Contacts|
|Taxpayer Assistance:||(505) 827-0827|
|State-only tax return:||Supported|
|Return with foreign address:||Not supported|
|State NM Amount Owe Payment Option|
|You have the following options to pay your tax:
|State NM Overpayment Option|
|You have the following options: