- TAX INFO
- OFFICE LOCATOR
- TAX RESOURCES
- What is the difference between 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ?
- What is a 1099 form?
- Federal income tax brackets
- The ultimate state and federal tax submission faq
- What Are the Top 10 Tax Questions in the US?
- Am I Eligible for the Child Tax Credit?
- Glossary of frequently used tax terms from eSmart Tax
- What is State tax filing and why is it necessary?
- Freelancer Guide to Self-Employment Taxes Infographic
- Filing Taxes Late
Ohio (OH) State Income Tax Return Forms, Free E-Filing and Government Information
Ohio State Tax Filing Information
The eSmart Tax online tax return filing solution makes it easy to efile your Ohio state tax return using theright state tax forms. Prepare your full-year resident Ohio state tax return alongside your federal tax return for your convenience.
The regular deadline to file an Ohio state income tax return is April 15.
Find additional information about Ohio state tax forms, Ohio state tax filing instructions, and government information.
|eSmart Tax supports the following Ohio Tax Forms (Click here to download Ohio tax forms)|
|Ohio Form IT 40P
Income Tax Extension Payment Voucher
|Ohio Form IT 1040
Ohio Income Tax Return
|Ohio Form SD-40P
School District Income Tax Payment Voucher
|Ohio Form SD-100
School District Income Tax Return
|Supported||Same as federal||N/A|
|State OH Amount Owe Payment Option|
|You have the following options to pay your tax:
|State OH Website and Contacts|
|Taxpayer Assistance:||(800) 282-1780|
|Refund Status (Automated Response):||(800) 282-1784|
|State-only tax return:||Supported|
|Return with foreign address:||Supported|
|State OH Overpayment Option|
|You have the following options:
|ND-1OF||Mail in ND-1OF to
Electronic Filing Coordinator Office of State Tax Commissioner
600 E Boulevard Ave, Dept. 127
Bismarck, ND 58505-0599