- TAX INFO
- OFFICE LOCATOR
- TAX RESOURCES
- What is the difference between 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ?
- What is a 1099 form?
- Federal income tax brackets
- The ultimate state and federal tax submission faq
- What Are the Top 10 Tax Questions in the US?
- Am I Eligible for the Child Tax Credit?
- Glossary of frequently used tax terms from eSmart Tax
- What is State tax filing and why is it necessary?
- Freelancer Guide to Self-Employment Taxes Infographic
- Filing Taxes Late
Rhode Island (RI) State Income Tax Return Forms, Free E-Filing and Government Information
Rhode Island State Tax Filing Information
The eSmart Tax online tax return filing solution makes it easy to efile your Rhode Island state tax return using the correct state tax forms. Prepare your full-year resident Rhode Island state tax return alongside your federal tax return for your convenience.
The regular deadline to file a Rhode Island state income tax return is April 15.
Find additional information about Rhode Island state tax forms, Rhode Island state tax filing instructions, and government information.
|eSmart Tax supports the following Rhode Island Tax Forms (Click here to download Rhode Island tax forms)|
|Rhode Island Form 1040
|Rhode Island Form 1040H
Property Tax Relief Claim
|Rhode Island Form 1040V
Rhode Island Return Payment Voucher
|Rhode Island Schedule M
Modifications to Federal AGI
|Supported||Same as federal||N/A|
|State RI Website and Contacts|
|Taxpayer Assistance:||(401) 574-8829|
|State-only tax return:||Supported|
|Decedent Return:||Not Supported|
|Return with foreign address:||Supported|
|State RI Amount Owe Payment Option|
|You have the following options to pay your tax:
|State RI Overpayment Option|
|You have the following options:
|Exclusion for e-file|
|AZ-140A||eSMARTtax does not support this form.|