- TAX INFO
- OFFICE LOCATOR
- TAX RESOURCES
- What is the difference between 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ?
- What is a 1099 form?
- Federal income tax brackets
- The ultimate state and federal tax submission faq
- What Are the Top 10 Tax Questions in the US?
- Am I Eligible for the Child Tax Credit?
- Glossary of frequently used tax terms from eSmart Tax
- What is State tax filing and why is it necessary?
- Freelancer Guide to Self-Employment Taxes Infographic
- Filing Taxes Late
Utah (UT) State Income Tax Return Forms, Free E-Filing and Government Information
Utah State Tax Filing Information
The eSmart Tax online tax return filing solution makes it easy to efile your Utah state tax return using the correct state tax forms. Prepare your full-year resident Utah state tax return alongside your federal tax return for your convenience.
The regular deadline to file a Utah state income tax return is April 15.
Find additional information about Utah state tax forms, Utah state tax filing instructions, and government information.
|eSmart Tax supports the following Utah Tax Forms (Click here to download Utah tax forms)|
|Utah Form TC-40
Individual Income Tax Return
|Utah Form TC-40A
Income Tax Supplemental Schedule
|Utah Form TC-547
|State UT Website and Contacts|
|Taxpayer Assistance:||(801) 297-2200, option "0" (Salt Lake local calling area)
1 (800) 662-4335, option "0" (toll free outside Salt Lake area)
|Supported||Same as federal||If fed has pin, may use fed pin for AZ. Must display a certain message, consult 1346.|
|State-only tax return:||Supported|
|Return with foreign address:||Supported|
|State UT Amount Owe Payment Option|
|You have the following options to pay your tax:
|TC-8453||TC-8453 should be submitted to USTC if no PIN is used on federal returns, including state-only returns.|
|State UT Overpayment Option|
|You have the following options: