- TAX INFO
- OFFICE LOCATOR
- TAX RESOURCES
- What is the difference between 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ?
- What is a 1099 form?
- Federal income tax brackets
- The ultimate state and federal tax submission faq
- What Are the Top 10 Tax Questions in the US?
- Am I Eligible for the Child Tax Credit?
- Glossary of frequently used tax terms from eSmart Tax
- What is State tax filing and why is it necessary?
- Freelancer Guide to Self-Employment Taxes Infographic
- Filing Taxes Late
Vermont (VT) State Income Tax Return Forms, Free EFiling and Government Information
We're sorry, but online tax filing for your Vermont state tax return is not available at this time. Please continue to check back soon or sign up below to be notified by e-mail when your Vermont state tax return becomes available.
Find additional information about Vermont state tax forms, Vermont state tax filing instructions, and government information below.
|eSmart Tax supports the following Vermont Tax Forms (Click here to download Vermont tax forms)|
|Vermont Form 8879VT
Individual Income Tax Declaration for Electronic Filing
|Vermont Form IN-111
Individual Income Tax Return
|Vermont Form IN-116
Income Tax Payment Voucher
|Vermont Form HS-122
Homestead Declaration and Property Tax Adjustment Claim
|Vermont Schedule IN-112
VT Tax Adjustments and Credits
|Vermont Schedule IN-113
Income Adjustment Calculations
|Vermont Schedule IN-153
Capital Gains Exclusion Calculation
|Vermont Schedule HI-144
|Supported||Same as federal||N/A|
|State-only tax return:||Supported|
|Return with foreign address:||Supported|
|State VT Amount Owe Payment Option|
|You have the following options to pay your tax:
|State VT Website and Contacts|
|Taxpayer Assistance:||1 (866) 828-2865 (Toll-free in VT)
or (802) 828-2865 (Local & Out-of-State)
|(866) 828-2865 or
|State VT Overpayment Option|
|You have the following options: