- TAX INFO
- OFFICE LOCATOR
- TAX RESOURCES
- What is the difference between 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ?
- What is a 1099 form?
- Federal income tax brackets
- The ultimate state and federal tax submission faq
- What Are the Top 10 Tax Questions in the US?
- Am I Eligible for the Child Tax Credit?
- Glossary of frequently used tax terms from eSmart Tax
- What is State tax filing and why is it necessary?
- Freelancer Guide to Self-Employment Taxes Infographic
- Filing Taxes Late
Virginia (VA) State Income Tax Return Forms, Free EFiling and Government Information
Virginia State Tax Filing Information
eSmart Tax makes it easy for you to prepare and efile your VA state tax return. Our quick interview process will ask you questions to help you complete your Virginia state tax return fast. You can prepare and efile your full-year resident Virginia state tax return and your federal tax return at the same time!
The regular due date for filing your Virginia state taxes is May 1.
On this page, find information about Virginia state tax forms, Virginia state tax filing instructions, Virginia government information, and other helpful resources.
|eSmart Tax supports the following Virginia Tax Forms (Click here to download Virginia tax forms)|
|Virginia Form 760CG
|Virginia Form 760PMT
|Virginia Schedule 760 ADJ/CG
Schedule of Adjustments for Residents
Including Part 2
|State VA Website and Contacts|
|Taxpayer Assistance:||(804) 367-8031|
|Supported||Same as federal||N/A|
|State VA Overpayment Option|
|You have the following options:
|State VA Amount Owe Payment Option|
|You have the following options to pay your tax:
|State-only tax return:||Supported|
|Decedent Return:||Not supported|
|Return with foreign address:||Not supported|