- TAX INFO
- OFFICE LOCATOR
- TAX RESOURCES
- What is the difference between 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ?
- What is a 1099 form?
- Federal income tax brackets
- The ultimate state and federal tax submission faq
- What Are the Top 10 Tax Questions in the US?
- Am I Eligible for the Child Tax Credit?
- Glossary of frequently used tax terms from eSmart Tax
- What is State tax filing and why is it necessary?
- Freelancer Guide to Self-Employment Taxes Infographic
- Filing Taxes Late
Washington D.C. (DC) State Income Tax Return Forms, Free E-Filing and Government Information
Washington D.C. Tax Filing Information
The eSmart Tax online tax return filing solution makes it easy to efile your Washington D.C. state tax return using the correct state tax forms. Prepare your full-year resident Washington D.C. state tax return alongside your federal tax return for your convenience
The regular deadline to file a Washington D.C. state income tax return is April 15.
Find additional information about Washington D.C. state tax forms, Washington D.C. state tax filing instructions, and government information.
|eSmart Tax supports the following Washington DC Tax Forms (Click here to download Washington DC tax forms)|
|Washington DC Form D-40
Individual Resident Income Tax Return
|Washington DC Form D-40E
Individual Income Tax Declaration for Electronic Filing
|Washington DC Form D-40P
|Washington DC D-40 Schedule H
Homeowner and Renter Property Tax Credit
|Supported||Same as federal||N/A|
|State DC Amount Owe Payment Option|
|You have the following options to pay your tax:
|State DC Website and Contacts|
|Taxpayer Assistance:||(202) 727-4829|
|State-only tax return:||Supported|
|Return with foreign address:||Supported|
|State DC Overpayment Option|
|You have the following options: