- TAX INFO
- OFFICE LOCATOR
- TAX RESOURCES
- What is the difference between 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ?
- What is a 1099 form?
- Federal income tax brackets
- The ultimate state and federal tax submission faq
- What Are the Top 10 Tax Questions in the US?
- Am I Eligible for the Child Tax Credit?
- Glossary of frequently used tax terms from eSmart Tax
- What is State tax filing and why is it necessary?
Indiana State Income Tax Return Forms, efile, and Government Information
Download Indiana Tax Forms and Instructions
Access, download, and save income tax forms for Indiana. Click on the form name for additional details and access to prior year forms.
|Indiana Form IT-40||Individual Income Tax Return|
|Indiana Form IT-40 Schedule 1||Add-Backs|
|Indiana Form IT-40 Schedule 2||Deductions|
|Indiana Form IT-40 Schedule 3||Exemptions|
|Indiana Form IT-40 Schedule CT-40||County Tax Schedule for Indiana Residents|
|Indiana Schedule CC-40||Indiana College Credit|
|Indiana Schedule IT-2210||2010 Underpayment of Estimated Tax By Individuals|
|Indiana Schedule IT-2440||Indiana Disability Retirement Deduction|
|Indiana Schedule IT-40NOL||Individual Income Tax Net Operating Loss Computation|
|Indiana Schedule IN-529||Indiana’s CollegeChoice 529 Education Savings Plan Credit|
|Indiana Schedule IN-529R||Recapture of Indiana’s CollegeChoice 529 Education Savings Plan Credit|
|Indiana Schedule IN-EIC||Indiana's Earned Income Credit|