- TAX INFO
- OFFICE LOCATOR
- TAX RESOURCES
- What is the difference between 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ?
- What is a 1099 form?
- Federal income tax brackets
- The ultimate state and federal tax submission faq
- What Are the Top 10 Tax Questions in the US?
- Am I Eligible for the Child Tax Credit?
- Glossary of frequently used tax terms from eSmart Tax
- What is State tax filing and why is it necessary?
- Freelancer Guide to Self-Employment Taxes Infographic
- Filing Taxes Late
Careers with eSmart Tax
Join the fastest growing international tax service ever! Liberty Tax Service was voted a "Best Place to Work in Virginia Beach" for the last three years by Inside Business magazine. Liberty Tax is an IRS-authorized software developer and efile service provider for individual and business tax returns.
For the latest job listings for eSmart Tax and other openings in the Technology Department at the Liberty Tax corporate headquarters, visit http://www.libertytax.com/careers.html, located in the "About Us" section of the Liberty Tax public Website. If you are interested in employment with the Liberty Tax Service corporate office in Virginia Beach, VA, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title indicated in the subject line of your e-mail.