- TAX INFO
- OFFICE LOCATOR
- TAX RESOURCES
- What is the difference between 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ?
- What is a 1099 form?
- Federal income tax brackets
- The ultimate state and federal tax submission faq
- What Are the Top 10 Tax Questions in the US?
- Am I Eligible for the Child Tax Credit?
- Glossary of frequently used tax terms from eSmart Tax
- What is State tax filing and why is it necessary?
Kentucky State Income Tax Return Forms, efile, and Government Information
Download Kentucky Tax Forms and Instructions
Access, download, and save income tax forms for Kentucky. Click on the form name for additional details and access to prior year forms.
|Kentucky Form 740||Individual Income Tax Return (Full-Year Residents Only)|
|Kentucky Form 740-ES||Estimated Tax Voucher|
|Kentucky Form 740 Schedule A||Itemized Deductions|
|Kentucky Form 740 Schedule J||Income Averaging for Farmers and Fishermen|
|Kentucky Form 740 Schedule M||Federal Adjusted Gross Income Modifications|
|Kentucky Form 740 Schedule P||Pension Income Exclusion|
|Kentucky Form 740-V||Electronic Filing Payment Voucher|
|Kentucky Form 2210-K||Underpayment of Estimated Tax|
|Kentucky Form 8453-K||Kentucky Individual Income Tax Declaration for Electronic Filing||-||-|
|Kentucky Form 8582-K||Kentucky Passive Activity Loss Limitations|
|Kentucky Form 8863-K||Kentucky Education Tuition Tax Credit|