- TAX INFO
- OFFICE LOCATOR
- TAX RESOURCES
- What is the difference between 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ?
- What is a 1099 form?
- Federal income tax brackets
- The ultimate state and federal tax submission faq
- What Are the Top 10 Tax Questions in the US?
- Am I Eligible for the Child Tax Credit?
- Glossary of frequently used tax terms from eSmart Tax
- What is State tax filing and why is it necessary?
- Freelancer Guide to Self-Employment Taxes Infographic
- Filing Taxes Late
From Online Tax Preparation to Your Local Liberty Tax Service Office
Get Your Liberty eSpecial Coupon Here
If you're confused, stuck, or would feel more comfortable having a professional prepare your taxes for you, our Liberty Tax offices are here to help. As part of the Liberty family, eSmart Tax can help you get there. We're offering this $50 off coupon to all online customers seeking full preparation services at participating Liberty Tax Service offices.
Why Liberty Tax?
We’ll give you unparalleled customer service in a friendly atmosphere. Accurate, guaranteed tax preparation at Liberty Tax includes:
- Year Round Support
- Satisfaction Guarantee
- Accuracy Guarantee
- Free Consultation
- Audit Assistance
- Correspondence Assistance
- Free Copies of Your Return
Call ahead to schedule an appointment and mention the $50 off coupon from eSmart Tax. To find a location near you, use our convenient Office Locator or call 1-866-871-1040.
What to bring with you when you visit a Liberty Tax office:
- All tax documents that you received from your employer, bank, retirement accounts, mortgage company, stock broker, educational institution, IRS, or any other government agencies.
- Documentation about your expenses, including: business expenses, medical and dental expenses, employment expenses that were not reimbursed, educator expenses, college expenses, moving expenses, daycare expenses, etc.
- Valid Identification and Social Security Cards for yourself and all of your dependents.