- TAX INFO
- OFFICE LOCATOR
- TAX RESOURCES
- What is the difference between 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ?
- What is a 1099 form?
- Federal income tax brackets
- The ultimate state and federal tax submission faq
- What Are the Top 10 Tax Questions in the US?
- Am I Eligible for the Child Tax Credit?
- Glossary of frequently used tax terms from eSmart Tax
- What is State tax filing and why is it necessary?
- Freelancer Guide to Self-Employment Taxes Infographic
- Filing Taxes Late
Minnesota State Income Tax Return Forms, efile, and Government Information
Download Minnesota Tax Forms and Instructions
Access, download, and save income tax forms for Minnesota. Click on the form name for additional details and access to prior year forms.
|Form name||Description|| |
|Minnesota Form BANK||Bank Authorization for Direct Debit|
|Minnesota Form M1||Individual Income Tax Return|
|Minnesota Form M14||Individual Estimated Tax|
|Minnesota Form M23||Claim for a Refund Due a Deceased Taxpayer|
|Minnesota Form M60||Income Tax Return Payment|
|Minnesota Schedule M15||Underpayment of Estimated Income Tax|
|Minnesota Schedule M1CD||Child and Dependent Care Credit|
|Minnesota Schedule M1CR||Credit for Income Tax Paid to Another State|
|Minnesota Schedule M1ED||K-12 Education Credit|
|Minnesota Schedule M1LTI||Long-Term Care Insurance Credit||-|
|Minnesota Schedule M1M||Income Additions and Subtractions|
|Minnesota Form M1MT||Alternative Minimum Tax|
|Minnesota Schedule M1R||Subtraction for Age 65 or Older or Permanently and Totally Disabled|
|Minnesota Schedule M1W||Minnesota Income Tax Withheld||-|
|Minnesota Schedule M1WFC||Minnesota Working Family Credit|