- TAX INFO
- OFFICE LOCATOR
- TAX RESOURCES
- What is the difference between 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ?
- What is a 1099 form?
- Federal income tax brackets
- The ultimate state and federal tax submission faq
- What Are the Top 10 Tax Questions in the US?
- Am I Eligible for the Child Tax Credit?
- Glossary of frequently used tax terms from eSmart Tax
- What is State tax filing and why is it necessary?
- Freelancer Guide to Self-Employment Taxes Infographic
- Filing Taxes Late
Missouri State Income Tax Return Forms, efile, and Government Information
Download Missouri Tax Forms and Instructions
Access, download, and save income tax forms for Missouri. Click on the form name for additional details and access to prior year forms.
|Missouri Form MO-1040||Individual Income Tax Return (Long Form)|
|Missouri Form MO-1040ES||Estimated Taxes Declaration for Individuals|
|Missouri Form MO-1040V||Individual Income Tax Payment Voucher|
|Missouri Form MO-A||Individual Income Tax Adjustments|
|Missouri Form MO-CR||Credit for Income Taxes Paid to Other States or Political Subdivision|
|Missouri Form MO-CRP||Certification Of Rent Paid For 2013|
|Missouri Form MO-FPT||Food Pantry Tax Credit|
|Missouri Form MO-PTS||Property Tax Credit|
|Missouri Form MO-TC||Miscellaneous Income Tax Credits|
|Missouri Form MO-8453||Individual Income Tax Declaration For Electronic Filing|