- TAX INFO
- OFFICE LOCATOR
- TAX RESOURCES
- What is the difference between 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ?
- What is a 1099 form?
- Federal income tax brackets
- The ultimate state and federal tax submission faq
- What Are the Top 10 Tax Questions in the US?
- Am I Eligible for the Child Tax Credit?
- Glossary of frequently used tax terms from eSmart Tax
- What is State tax filing and why is it necessary?
- Freelancer Guide to Self-Employment Taxes Infographic
- Filing Taxes Late
Nebraska State Income Tax Return Forms, efile, and Government Information
Download Nebraska Tax Forms and Instructions
Access, download, and save income tax forms for Nebraska. Click on the form name for additional details and access to prior year forms.
|Nebraska Form 1040N||Nebraska Individual Income Tax Return|
|Nebraska Form 1040NS||Nebraska Resident Income Tax Return(Short Form)|
|Nebraska Form 1040N Schedule I,II,III||Nebraska Adjustments to Income,Credit for Tax Paid to Another State, Computation of Nebraska Tax|
|Nebraska Form 1040N-V||Individual Income Tax Payment Voucher||-|
|Nebraska Form 2441N||Nebraska Child and Dependent Care Expenses||-||-|