- TAX INFO
- OFFICE LOCATOR
- TAX RESOURCES
- What is the difference between 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ?
- What is a 1099 form?
- Federal income tax brackets
- The ultimate state and federal tax submission faq
- What Are the Top 10 Tax Questions in the US?
- Am I Eligible for the Child Tax Credit?
- Glossary of frequently used tax terms from eSmart Tax
- What is State tax filing and why is it necessary?
New Jersey State Income Tax Return Forms, efile, and Government Information
Download New Jersey Tax Forms and Instructions
Access, download, and save income tax forms for New Jersey. Click on the form name for additional details and access to prior year forms.
|New Jersey Form NJ-1040||Resident Income Tax Return|
|New Jersey Form NJ-1040-ES||Declaration of Estimated Tax–Voucher|
|New Jersey Form NJ-1040-V||Resident Payment Voucher||-|
|New Jersey Form NJ-1040 Schedule A, B & C||Credit For Income Or Wage Taxes Paid To Other Jurisdiction, Net Gains Or Income From Disposition Of Property, Net Gain Or Income From Rents, Royalties, Patents And Copyrights|
|New Jersey Form NJ-2210||Underpayment of Estimated Tax by Individuals Estates or Trusts|
|New Jersey Form NJ-2450||Employee's Claim for Credit for Excess UI/HC/WD and Disability Contributions for Calendar Year|