- TAX INFO
- OFFICE LOCATOR
- TAX RESOURCES
- What is the difference between 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ?
- What is a 1099 form?
- Federal income tax brackets
- The ultimate state and federal tax submission faq
- What Are the Top 10 Tax Questions in the US?
- Am I Eligible for the Child Tax Credit?
- Glossary of frequently used tax terms from eSmart Tax
- What is State tax filing and why is it necessary?
- Freelancer Guide to Self-Employment Taxes Infographic
- Filing Taxes Late
New Mexico State Income Tax Return Forms, efile, and Government Information
Download New Mexico Tax Forms and Instructions
Access, download, and save income tax forms for New Mexico. Click on the form name for additional details and access to prior year forms.
|New Mexico Form PIT-1||Personal Income Tax Return|
|New Mexico Form PIT-RC||Rebate and Credit Schedule|
|New Mexico Form PIT-ADJ||Schedule of Additions and Deductions||-||-|
|New Mexico Form PIT-B||Allocation and Apportionment of Income Schedule|
|New Mexico Form PIT-CR||Non-Refundable Credits||-||-|
|New Mexico Form PIT-D||Voluntary Contributions Form||-||-|
|New Mexico Form PIT-S||Dependent Exemptions, New Mexico Supplemental Schedule For Dependent Exemptions In Excess of Four||-||-|
|New Mexico Form PIT-8453||Declaration for Electronic Filing||-|