- TAX INFO
- OFFICE LOCATOR
- TAX RESOURCES
- What is the difference between 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ?
- What is a 1099 form?
- Federal income tax brackets
- The ultimate state and federal tax submission faq
- What Are the Top 10 Tax Questions in the US?
- Am I Eligible for the Child Tax Credit?
- Glossary of frequently used tax terms from eSmart Tax
- What is State tax filing and why is it necessary?
- Freelancer Guide to Self-Employment Taxes Infographic
- Filing Taxes Late
eSmart Tax - Affiliate Program
For credit unions, churches and other non profit organizations, eSmart Tax is offering an affiliate fund-raising or savings opportunity
eSmart Tax will partner with your organization to provide either fund-raising opportunities or membership benefits.
Working with eSmart Tax, your organization may offer either:
- A terrific value of a low-priced high quality e-file service to your members, with the added benefit that your organization will earn a percentage of gross sales.
- Savings to your group as a membership benefit, or
- A combination of the two above -- Split the savings and the profit between your organization and the members.
Let’s Get Started!
Contact eSmart Tax by e-mail at email@example.com. You may prefer to fax in the request on your company letterhead, so please state that in your e-mail. We will reply and issue a coupon code to your organization to pass along to your members.