- TAX INFO
- OFFICE LOCATOR
- TAX RESOURCES
- What is the difference between 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ?
- What is a 1099 form?
- Federal income tax brackets
- The ultimate state and federal tax submission faq
- What Are the Top 10 Tax Questions in the US?
- Am I Eligible for the Child Tax Credit?
- Glossary of frequently used tax terms from eSmart Tax
- What is State tax filing and why is it necessary?
- Freelancer Guide to Self-Employment Taxes Infographic
- Filing Taxes Late
North Dakota State Income Tax Return Forms, efile, and Government Information
Download North Dakota Tax Forms and Instructions
Access, download, and save income tax forms for North Dakota. Click on the form name for additional details and access to prior year forms.
|North Dakota Form ND-1||Individual Income Tax Return|
|North Dakota Form ND-1V||Individual Electronic Return Payment Voucher|
|North Dakota Schedule ND-1CR||Credit for Income Tax Paid to Another State|
|North Dakota Schedule ND-1FA||3-Year Averaging Method for Elected Farm Income|
|North Dakota Schedule ND-1NR||Nonresident and Part-Year Resident Schedule|