- TAX INFO
- OFFICE LOCATOR
- TAX RESOURCES
- What is the difference between 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ?
- What is a 1099 form?
- Federal income tax brackets
- The ultimate state and federal tax submission faq
- What Are the Top 10 Tax Questions in the US?
- Am I Eligible for the Child Tax Credit?
- Glossary of frequently used tax terms from eSmart Tax
- What is State tax filing and why is it necessary?
- Freelancer Guide to Self-Employment Taxes Infographic
- Filing Taxes Late
How Do I Find My Tax Return From Last Year?
Access Your 2012 Tax Return.
Are you looking for a copy of your 2012 tax return? Your return is now available in your eSmart Tax account.
- Sign in to your eSmart Tax account.
- Under the Returns tab, click Prior Year.
- Click Download Prior Year PDF button.
You will need a PDF Reader installed on your computer in order to open a copy of your tax return.
For a copy of a tax return from another year, please contact the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 or order by mail using IRS Form 4506T (Request for Transcript of Tax Return).