How Do I Get A Copy of My Return From Last Year?

Our Support Team is Here To Help

If you need to access your return from last year, please send an e-mail to Our Customer Support Team will help you obtain a copy of your return.

For a copy of a tax return from another year, please contact the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 or order by mail using IRS Form 4506T (Request for Transcript of Tax Return).