- TAX INFO
- OFFICE LOCATOR
- TAX RESOURCES
- What is the difference between 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ?
- What is a 1099 form?
- Federal income tax brackets
- The ultimate state and federal tax submission faq
- What Are the Top 10 Tax Questions in the US?
- Am I Eligible for the Child Tax Credit?
- Glossary of frequently used tax terms from eSmart Tax
- What is State tax filing and why is it necessary?
- Freelancer Guide to Self-Employment Taxes Infographic
- Filing Taxes Late
How Do I Get A Copy of My Return From Last Year?
Our Support Team is Here To Help
If you need to access your return from last year, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Customer Support Team will help you obtain a copy of your return.
For a copy of a tax return from another year, please contact the IRS at 1-800-829-1040 or order by mail using IRS Form 4506T (Request for Transcript of Tax Return).