- TAX INFO
- OFFICE LOCATOR
- TAX RESOURCES
- What is the difference between 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ?
- What is a 1099 form?
- Federal income tax brackets
- The ultimate state and federal tax submission faq
- What Are the Top 10 Tax Questions in the US?
- Am I Eligible for the Child Tax Credit?
- Glossary of frequently used tax terms from eSmart Tax
- What is State tax filing and why is it necessary?
Which tax product should you use?
Find out with the eSmart Tax wizard
We can read your mind: You want the simplest tax return software that will maximize your deductions and get you the biggest possible refund. Right?
Here's how to pick the right eSmart tax product for you. Click the bullet points below that best describe your tax situation in 2013, and the wizard will recommend a tax product.