- TAX INFO
- OFFICE LOCATOR
- TAX RESOURCES
- What is the difference between 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ?
- What is a 1099 form?
- Federal income tax brackets
- The ultimate state and federal tax submission faq
- What Are the Top 10 Tax Questions in the US?
- Am I Eligible for the Child Tax Credit?
- Glossary of frequently used tax terms from eSmart Tax
- What is State tax filing and why is it necessary?
- Freelancer Guide to Self-Employment Taxes Infographic
- Filing Taxes Late
South Carolina State Income Tax Return Forms, efile, and Government Information
Download South Carolina Tax Forms and Instructions
Access, download, and save income tax forms for South Carolina. Click on the form name for additional details and access to prior year forms.
|South Carolina Form SC1040||Individual Income Tax Return Long Form|
|South Carolina Form SC1040TC||Tax Credits|
|South Carolina Form SC1040-V||Individual Income Tax Payment Voucher|
|South Carolina Form SC2210||Underpayment of Estimated Tax by Individuals|
|South Carolina Form SC1310||Statement of Person Claiming Refund Due a Deceased Taxpayer||-|
|South Carolina Form I-319||Tuition Tax Credit|
|South Carolina Form I-330||Contributions For Check-Offs|
|South Carolina Form I-335||Active Trade or Business Income Reduce Rate Computation|