- TAX INFO
- OFFICE LOCATOR
- TAX RESOURCES
- What is the difference between 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ?
- What is a 1099 form?
- Federal income tax brackets
- The ultimate state and federal tax submission faq
- What Are the Top 10 Tax Questions in the US?
- Am I Eligible for the Child Tax Credit?
- Glossary of frequently used tax terms from eSmart Tax
- What is State tax filing and why is it necessary?
- Freelancer Guide to Self-Employment Taxes Infographic
- Filing Taxes Late
Online Tax Preparation Will Return Soon
Our tax software gurus are making big changes to our online tax preparation software as we get ready for the upcoming tax season in January 2014. You will not be able to log in to your eSmart Tax account until we’re finished with our tax season updates.
As always, our Customer Support team is available to assist you with your tax concerns. If you have any questions or need to access a return from previous years, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Don’t miss our season opening announcement! Connect with us: