- TAX INFO
- OFFICE LOCATOR
- TAX RESOURCES
- What is the difference between 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ?
- What is a 1099 form?
- Federal income tax brackets
- The ultimate state and federal tax submission faq
- What Are the Top 10 Tax Questions in the US?
- Am I Eligible for the Child Tax Credit?
- Glossary of frequently used tax terms from eSmart Tax
- What is State tax filing and why is it necessary?
- Freelancer Guide to Self-Employment Taxes Infographic
- Filing Taxes Late
Tax Return Information for Federal and State eFile
Looking for tax tips and resources? Look no further.
Your Life, Your Taxes
Life's Changes Bring Tax Changes
During your lifetime, you may go on to postsecondary education, get married, get divorced, have children, send children to college, buy or sell a home, start a business, contribute to a retirement plan, draw money out of a retirement plan, or change jobs. Besides their impact as life changing events, they all impact your income tax preparation.
State & Federal Tax Help
Looking for more information on your Federal Tax Return or info specific to your state? Click below to link to additional tools, forms, and tax tables you may need.
2013 Guides and Articles
2013 Tax Tips
Got a question about YOUR specific tax situation? Here's your list from A-Z of some tax tips you can use to boost your tax knowledge and hopefully your refund.