- TAX INFO
- OFFICE LOCATOR
- TAX RESOURCES
- What is the difference between 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ?
- What is a 1099 form?
- Federal income tax brackets
- The ultimate state and federal tax submission faq
- What Are the Top 10 Tax Questions in the US?
- Am I Eligible for the Child Tax Credit?
- Glossary of frequently used tax terms from eSmart Tax
- What is State tax filing and why is it necessary?
- Freelancer Guide to Self-Employment Taxes Infographic
- Filing Taxes Late
eSmart Tax - Tax Links
For your convenience, we have selected some of the most useful web links to help in your federal and state tax preparation.
Income Tax Help
Federal Government Sites
Tax Professional Sites
- NATP (National Association of Tax Practitioners)
- AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants)
- NSA (National Society of Accountants)
- Association of Government Accountants
- National Conference of CPA Practitioners
- State CPA Associations
- CPA Net
- CPA Journal
- Accounting Smart Pros
- Accounting Guild
- CPA Vision Project
- Accountants World
- Electronic Accountant
- Tax and Accounting Sites Directory
State Government Information