- TAX INFO
- OFFICE LOCATOR
- TAX RESOURCES
- What is the difference between 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ?
- What is a 1099 form?
- Federal income tax brackets
- The ultimate state and federal tax submission faq
- What Are the Top 10 Tax Questions in the US?
- Am I Eligible for the Child Tax Credit?
- Glossary of frequently used tax terms from eSmart Tax
- What is State tax filing and why is it necessary?
- Freelancer Guide to Self-Employment Taxes Infographic
- Filing Taxes Late
Federal Tax Breaks for Unemployed Filers
We’re giving you a break too – FREE Federal and State filing.
Sometimes FREE really needs to be FREE.
At eSmart Tax, we appreciate that some Americans have temporarily fallen on tough times. If you are among the millions of workers who have been impacted by one of the worst job markets in recent history eSmart Tax is here to help by offering you a FREE online tax preparation.
We hope that you will appreciate our offer of a FREE federal AND state tax e-filing. Our Deluxe Edition is a $15.90 value and is backed by our accuracy and satisfaction guarantees. Here are some helpful tax tips you may find useful for when filing this year.
Our Deluxe Edition Includes:
- Live chat with customer support!
- CPA audit assistance!
- Searchable help!