- TAX INFO
- OFFICE LOCATOR
- TAX RESOURCES
- What is the difference between 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ?
- What is a 1099 form?
- Federal income tax brackets
- The ultimate state and federal tax submission faq
- What Are the Top 10 Tax Questions in the US?
- Am I Eligible for the Child Tax Credit?
- Glossary of frequently used tax terms from eSmart Tax
- What is State tax filing and why is it necessary?
- Freelancer Guide to Self-Employment Taxes Infographic
- Filing Taxes Late
Vermont State Income Tax Return Forms, efile, and Government Information
Download Vermont Tax Forms and Instructions
Access, download, and save income tax forms for Vermont. Click on the form name for additional details and access to prior year forms.
|Vermont Form IN-111||Individual Income Tax Return|
|Vermont Schedule IN-112||Tax Adjustment and Credits|
|Vermont Schedule IN-113||Income Adjustment Schedules|
|Vermont Form IN-119||Tax Credits||-||-|
|Vermont Form HI-144||Household Income||-||-|
|Vermont Form HS-122||Homestead Declaration and Property Tax Adjustment Claim||-||-|