- TAX INFO
- OFFICE LOCATOR
- TAX RESOURCES
- What is the difference between 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ?
- What is a 1099 form?
- Federal income tax brackets
- The ultimate state and federal tax submission faq
- What Are the Top 10 Tax Questions in the US?
- Am I Eligible for the Child Tax Credit?
- Glossary of frequently used tax terms from eSmart Tax
- What is State tax filing and why is it necessary?
- Freelancer Guide to Self-Employment Taxes Infographic
- Filing Taxes Late
Washington D.C. (District of Columbia) State Income Tax Return Forms, efile, and Government Information
Download Washington D.C. (District of Columbia) Tax Forms and Instructions
Access, download, and save income tax forms for Washington D.C. (District of Columbia). Click on the form name for additional details and access to prior year forms.
|Washington DC Form D-40||Individual Resident Income Tax Return|
|Washington DC Form D-40EZ||Individual Resident Income Tax Return (Short Form)|
|Washington DC Form D-40P||Payment Voucher|
|Washington DC Schedule H||Homeowner and Renter Property Tax Credit|
|Washington DC Schedule I||Additions to and Subtractions from Federal Adjusted Gross Income||-||-|
|Washington DC Schedule N||Non-Custodial Parent EITC Claim||-||-|
|Washington DC Schedule S||Supplemental Information and Dependents||-||-|
|Washington DC Schedule U||Additional Miscellaneous Credits and Contributions||-||-|