- TAX INFO
- OFFICE LOCATOR
- TAX RESOURCES
- What is the difference between 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ?
- What is a 1099 form?
- Federal income tax brackets
- The ultimate state and federal tax submission faq
- What Are the Top 10 Tax Questions in the US?
- Am I Eligible for the Child Tax Credit?
- Glossary of frequently used tax terms from eSmart Tax
- What is State tax filing and why is it necessary?
What’s New in 2013?
New Features to Improve Your Online Tax Preparation Experience
We've updated our site with new forms and features to make taxes easy so you can get your refund fast. Check out the new features that eSmart Tax has to offer this year.
Free Live Chat for Everyone!
|Mobile for Tablets
We're now optimized for mobile. Use your tablets and mobile phones to access eSmart Tax on the go.
|eSmart Tax Blog "The Daily Deduction"
Check out eSmart Tax's brand new blog and stay up-to-date with tax news, eSmart Tax updates, and have a few tax-induced laughs as well.
|New to eSmart Tax?
|Streamlined E-mail Service
We heard you. We've streamlined our e-mail service to bring you the tax tips and exclusive deals that you want. We've updated our system to provide more options for you to customize your email experience.
eSmart Tax features several boards to inspire the online tax preparer in you. Travel and wish list boards motivate you to get your taxes done and get your refund fast.
Smart Switch Is Even Smarter!