- TAX INFO
- OFFICE LOCATOR
- TAX RESOURCES
- What is the difference between 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ?
- What is a 1099 form?
- Federal income tax brackets
- The ultimate state and federal tax submission faq
- What Are the Top 10 Tax Questions in the US?
- Am I Eligible for the Child Tax Credit?
- Glossary of frequently used tax terms from eSmart Tax
- What is State tax filing and why is it necessary?
- Freelancer Guide to Self-Employment Taxes Infographic
- Filing Taxes Late
Wisconsin State Income Tax Return Forms, efile, and Government Information
Download Wisconsin Tax Forms and Instructions
Access, download, and save income tax forms for Wisconsin. Click on the form name for additional details and access to prior year forms.
|Form name||Description|| |
|Wisconsin Form 1||Income Tax Return (Long Form)|
|Wisconsin Form 1A||Income Tax Return (Short Form)|
|Wisconsin Form 1-ES||Estimated Income Tax Voucher|
|Wisconsin Form EPV||Electronic Payment Voucher|
|Wisconsin Form I-804||Claim for Decedent's Wisconsin Income Tax Refund|
|Wisconsin Form Rent Certificate||Wisconsin Rent Certificate|
|Wisconsin Form W-RA||Required Attachments for Electronic Filing|
|Wisconsin Schedule CR||Other Credits|
|Wisconsin Schedule FC||Farmland Preservation Credit Claim|
|Wisconsin Schedule H||Homestead Credit Claim|
|Wisconsin Schedule I||Adjustments to Convert 2010 Federal Adjusted Gross Income and Itemized Deductions to the Amounts Allowable for Wisconsin|
|Wisconsin Schedule MI||Manufacturing Investment Credit|
|Wisconsin Schedule MT||Alternative Minimum Tax|
|Wisconsin Schedule OS||Credit for Net Tax Paid to Another State|
|Wisconsin Schedule U||Underpayment of Estimated Tax by Individuals and Fiduciaries|
|Wisconsin Schedule WD||Capital Gains and Losses|