The Big Game is this Sunday! Which team are you pulling for, Broncos or Panthers? Or maybe you just enjoy this day for the delicious food, great company, and of course, the new commercials. If you’re hosting the Big Game party at your house this year, we’ve got the four essential ingredients you need to have the greatest Sunday ever. If you’re going to a friend’s house for the game, pass along these tips to the host/hostess to ensure everyone has an epic evening.
Food is the most important aspect of the party, besides the game of course. Try making the party a potluck and have everyone bring a dish. That way you won’t have to prepare all of the food yourself and you can save some money. With these easy and delicious game day recipes, your football party food will be unforgettable.
- With only two ingredients, these pigskins-in-a-blanket are sure to be a party favorite.
- Check out these 12 easy-to-make dips and spreads.
- Try one of these football shaped treats for a delicious dessert.
Ice Cold Beverages
Beer is essential to game day festivities, but if you want to spice it up a bit, try making an easy cocktail.
- Here are 14 game day cocktails that will have you wanting a second round. Our favorites are the Pirate’s Float and the Alamo Splash!
- If you’re having kids at the party, buy some juice boxes, cover them in brown cardstock, and draw lines with whiteout to make a cool football covering.
Football decorations will get everyone in the game day mood and help liven up the party. Check out the Dollar Store or Walmart to get some craft supplies for cheap.
- Make a football field party table. You’ll need some green felt, white duct tape, white vinyl or ribbon, and some cut-out numbers – it’s that simple!
- A DIY Lombardi trophy is a great centerpiece, and you can make it for just a few bucks.
- A game day paper chain is a super easy and cute decoration. Click here to print the cut-outs for free!
Help everyone put their game face on by playing these football favorites. They won’t distract you from watching the actual game, but they will keep everyone entertained!
- If you want to win some money, try playing football squares. Learn how to play and print your own spreadsheets.
- Commercial BINGO is another fun game the whole family can play. Fill in the squares when the commercial plays, and the first person to get BINGO wins! Print your free BINGO cards here.
Do you have any more football party ideas? Let us know in the comments below. And be sure to follow us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up with the Daily Deduction blog!