Washington Dc Form D-40P Instructions
Use the D-40P Payment Voucher to make any payment due on your D-40/D-40EZ return.
- Do not use this voucher to make estimated tax payments.
- Enter your name, social security number(SSN) and address. If you are filing a joint return or filing separately on the same return, enter the name and SSN shown first on your return, then enter the name and SSN shown second on your return.
- Enter the amount of your payment.
- Make check or money order payable to the DC Treasurer.
- Make sure your name and address appear on your payment (check or money order).
- Enter your SSN, the tax period and the form filled D-40 or D-40EZ on your payment.
- To avoid penalties and interest, pay in full by April 15, 2014.
- Staple your payment to the D-40P voucher. Do not attach your payment to your D-40 or D-40EZ return.
- Mail the D-40P with, but not attached to, your D-40 or D-40EZ tax return in the envelope provided in this tax booklet. if you do not have the return envelop, make sure to adress your envelop to:
Office of tax and revenue
P.O. Box 96169
Washington DC 20090-6169.