Hawaii Form N-200V Instructions

INTERNET FILING - Form N-200V can be filed and payment made electronically through the State's Internet portal. For more information, go to www.ehawaii.gov/efile .


The Form N-200V has been redesigned for electronic scanning that permits faster processing with fewer errors. In order to avoid unnecessary delays caused by manual processing, taxpayers should follow the guidelines listed below:

  1. Print amounts only on those lines that are applicable.
  2. Use only a black or dark blue ink pen. Do not use red ink, pencil, or felt tip pens.
  3. Because this form is read by a machine, please print your numbers inside the boxes.
  4. Do NOT print outside the boxes.
  5. Do NOT use dollar signs, commas, slashes, dashes or parenthesis in the boxes.
  6. Photocopying of this form could cause delays in processing your payment.


If you have a balance due on your 2013 Form N-11, N-13, N-15, or N-310, use Form N-200V to send your payment to the Department of Taxation. Using Form N-200V allows us to process your payment more accurately and efficiently.


Print your name, address, and social security number in the space provided. If you are filing a joint return, print your spouse's name and social security number in the space provided.

If you have a foreign address, enter the complete country name in the space provided.

If you are an alien and were issued an individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN) by the IRS, enter your ITIN. If you applied for an ITIN but the IRS has not yet issued the ITIN, write "ITIN Applied For" in the space above the box where you enter your name.

Print the amount of your payment in the space provided. Make your check or money order payable in U.S. dollars to "Hawaii State Tax Collector". Make sure your name and address appear on your check or money order. Please write your social security number, daytime phone number, and "2013" along with the form number of the tax return you are filing (e.g. "2013 Form N-11"). Do not postdate your check. Do not send cash.


Detach Form N-200V along the dotted line. Attach your payment and Form N-200V to the front of your return and send to:

Hawaii Department of Taxation
Attn: Payment Section
P. O. Box 1530
Honolulu, Hawaii 96806-1530

Note: If you filed electronically, but are not paying electronically, attach your check or money order to the front of Form N-200V and send them to the above mailing address.